Published by Dana Maher
2nd December 2016
Japan is a popular travel destination known worldwide, it includes both traditional and modern attractions. People can visit Japan for work, fun, adventure, friends, family, shopping, seeking a job, running a business, entertainment, nightlife, or tourism; well, whatever their reason is; the consequences are the same; they’ll all enjoy their time, go through a new experience, discover new places, and collect unforgettable memories, and if they would like to enjoy their trip more they can join a tourism group that will guide them through the trip.
The places below are one of the top attractive places in Japan that tourists should visit:
- Mount Fuji: an active volcano located in the south region of Tokyo, and is one of the tallest peaks in the country.
- Imperial Palace: is a fascinating site with natural, impressive gardens and tours, and is the main residence of the emperor of Japan.
- Universal Studios Japan: is a charming theme park, based on the popular American movies, which includes fascinating rides and entertainments.
- Tokyo National Museum: Stately museum complex devoted to the art & antiquities of Japan, as well as other Asian countries.
- Tokyo Disney Sea: is a marvellous theme park located at the Tokyo Disney resort.
- Awaji Island: is an island that connects Japan to the city of Kobe and is well known for the famous, traditional puppet theatre.
- Akan National Park: is one of the most aged national parks in Japan.
- Golden Pavilion: is the most trendy and attractive tourist attraction in Japan and Tokyo.
- Tokyo Tower: is a tower that proves the development of technology and improvement of modern life, it’s inspired by the Eiffel tower and is the 2nd tallest tower in Japan.
- Great Buddha of Kamakura: Great Buddha of Kamakura: is an enormous outdoor figure that embodies Amida Buddha; one of Japan’s famous and ionized Buddhist figures.
Well of course, those are only some places that you can visit in Japan; this guide can help you decide where to go in Japan without the help of a tour group, and if you’re still hesitant about visiting Japan you can look at some of the personal experience of people that visited Japan.